Shri Vasudev Ashram have religious and pleasant atmosphere with great & latest facilities for the tourists of Char-Dham (Shrines) yatra, organizers of Bhagvat - Katha, Mahshivpuran - Katha and other religious programs.
There is huge Temple with different Gods and Goddesses for Small Katha or Bhajan-Kirtan and Yagna-Shala behind Temple for doing the different type of Yagna. There is a Pravachan Hall for Pravachan and Satsang. There is a library with all Shastra, religious and spiritual books for reading lover and facility for Meditation and Yoga, the peace place on the terrace of the Ashram.
- 50 self contained rooms designed to provide proper ventilation and furnished with bed, locker, cupboard and chairs.
- A.C Room.
- Attached Toilet and bath.
- All the facilities maintained by dedicated staff of each Vanprasth mandir.
- Each Vanprasth has a courtyard and garden for the inmates to get together and relax or carry out some recreational activity.
- Prayer hall
- Library, Dining Hall and Kitchen
- Music and T. V. Room with recreational facilities
- Medical facility within campus.
- Jogging track, garden & walkways for fitness activities.
- Nutritious food as per requirement for senior citizens.
- Ashram encourages the residents to engage themselves in other activities of the Ashram so as to keep them occupied and utilize their expertise and experience.
- Ashram provides a platform to senior citizens to provide social service if they wish to.
- Ashram expects them to get engaged in day to day activities.
- Park for children playing.
- Gosala ( free milk for children and old person )